Register your Squad
Registration period August 24 through October 16
Four local cheer squads will win the opportunity to be part of the experience featuring the highest level of high school football in the country! Click here to register your squad in the CPS Energy All-Star Cheer Challenge. Registration must be received by October 16th.
$1000 grant to the cheer squad with the most online votes!
$500 grant to the cheer squad with the second-most online votes!
And the top four squads will be invited to cheer in the 2017 U.S. Army All-American Bowl or the San Antonio Sports All-Star Game presented by H-E-B on January 7 in the Alamodome!
It’s easy to participate!
SCORE VOTES FOR YOUR TEAM
1. Get the word out to your fans, family and friends to vote for your team at SanAntonioSports.Org/Cheer by clicking on the vote tab.
2. Encourage your school's fans, parents and students to support the 2017 San Antonio Sports All-Star Football Game, presented by H-E-B by purchasing specially discounted tickets that includes both games through your booster club.
3. Each vote is worth 1 point and you may vote once per IP address a day. The four teams from Bexar County and surrounding county areas with the highest vote totals will cheer!
4. The two cheer squads with the most votes will get to choose which game they would like to cheer on the sidelines - U.S. Army All American Bowl game or the San Antonio Sports All-Star Football Game, presented by H-E-B. The remaining two teams will then be placed in the remaining two open spots.
5. Cheer squads will perform in school uniform. Each squad will receive promotional patches to affix to their uniforms for game day.
6. All non-field performing cheer and spirit squads will be admitted free if in uniform and seated together to "raise the roof."
7. Team standings will be featured during Thursday Night Lights football game broadcasts on CW35 and winners will be announced throughout the week starting December 5.
Once your squad is registered, start voting October 17 through December 4. Be sure and share the voting link with everyone you want to vote for your school. Voters must register and users can vote once per day throughout the voting period.
Get out the vote!